This is the official website for Equestrian Vaulting Ireland. You will find all the information you need about the sport in the country. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate in contacting us.
What is vaulting?
Vaulting, is most often described as gymnastics and dance on horseback. It is open to both men and women and is one of ten equestrian disciplines recognized by the International Federation for Equestrian Sports (Fédération Équestre Internationale or FEI).
Equestrian Vaulting is a sport that
• combines horsemanship with Gymnastics.
• improves fitness
• encourages teamwork
• helps communication skills
• improves self-confidence
Get in touch with us
- Alison Marsh Rimaud, Chairperson, Equestrian Vaulting Ireland.
- (+33) 68 230 8052 / email@example.com
- Valerie Craigie, Secretary, Equestrian Vaulting Ireland
Send us a message
Copyright – Equestrian Vaulting Ireland – All Rights Reserved